RETAIL & CONSUMER PACKAGED GOODS PRICING EXPERT, BASED IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
Peter is an experienced, multi-skilled Project Management professional, with expert skills across Change Management, Sales Operations, Order-to-Cash Processes, Data Warehouse, Marketing, Pricing and Promotions Management, Trade Spend Management and Optimization, Market Research and Data Management.
He is skilled in the end-to-end management of business projects, across Sales, Marketing, IT, Finance and Supply Chain. This has seen Peter successfully compete Finance, Pricing, Distribution, Sales Force Automation, CRM and Business Intelligence projects.
He is an expert in finding and managing real-world, cost effective solutions to business issues, and would list his 10 key strengths as:
1. Leading business transformation projects
2. Having a strong, national, business manager focus
3. Strong analytical and business case development skills, matched with an ability to articulate strategies and implement effective solutions to complex business problems
4. Change Management / Project Management skills to implement organisational change
5. A leading business technologist, with technical experience across pricing systems
6. Research / Scandata Management, CRM, supply chain, category management
7. Promotional Management, field sales mobility and data warehouse
8. Development of pricing and promotional strategies for new and mature products spanning multiple customer segments, and in varying lifecycle stages
9. Financial modelling, budgeting and management including ROI, IRR skills
10. Preparation and presentation of business proposals, RFP, RFT
Advertising & Promotion | Consulting Services | Consumer Packaged Goods | Hospitality | IT Products & Services | Marketing & Market Research | Retail | Science & Research | Wholesaler / Distributor